Our purpose is to supplement existing funding streams for small to medium sized charities within the Huddersfield area
What we support
- Beneficiary organisations should provide services to people within the Huddersfield area
- Grants will be provided to fund core running costs (eg staffing related costs, training, rent etc) that directly increase or maintain the organisations critical services
- Beneficiary organisations should be of a size where a relatively small amount of funding can make a significant impact
- Beneficiary organisations will be registered charities or constituted groups.
What we do not support
- charities with a political association
- national charities
- travel costs
- individuals or causes that will benefit only one person such as student grants and bursaries
- animal welfare or animal rescue centres
Size of grants
Most of our grants are currently between £250 and £500. As our income increases through new members we will look to increase the size of grants we can provide.